- Monarch House is at the ONTABA Conference! Click for more
December 11th, 2014
- ‘Sensitive Santa' offers a calm environment for kids with autism
The Star, December 8th, 2014
- Health Minister Doug Currie pressed about wait times for children
CBC News, November 20th, 2014
- Toys that could damage your child's hearing
UC Irvine Health, November 20th, 2014
- Study: Group Lidcombe Program treatment shows promise...
Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, Oct 2014
- Recruiting participants for study: Treatment of...
Bloorview Research Institute, October 20th, 2014
- Assistant Professor discusses Autism Spectrum Disorder...
Brock University, October 7, 2014
- Hope for Autistic teens: How Applied Behaviour Analysis...
ABC News, October 6, 2014
- Scientists identify ROBO2, the 'baby talk' gene.
CTV News, September 17, 2014
- Now, app that tracks your toddler's speech development.
Business Standards, September 3, 2014
- Five ways to ease the family stress of a child with...
The Globe and Mail, August 17th, 2014
- DNA researchers make autism break through.
Global News, May 26, 2014
- Early Diagnosis of Autism Improves Outcomes, Saves Money.
Global News, April 9, 2014
- Teens with Autism to Speak on Public Panel in Burnaby.
Burnaby Now, April 21, 2013
- Autism Care – The Case for Private treatment centres.
CTV News, February 2, 2013