- Harper government announces ASD working group
Public Health Agency of Canada, July 8th, 2015
- Screen addiction taking a toll on children
NY Times, July 6th, 2015
- Monarch House attends Walk Now for Autism Speaks
June 21st, 2015
- Infant brains develop years faster than we thought
Science Daily, June 2nd, 2015
- A pilot dose finding study of pioglitazone in children with ASD
Holland Bloorview, May 28th, 2015
- Babies don't need smart phones
USA Today, May 8th, 2015
- Monarch House's Chelsea Ganam attends IMFAR
May 6th, 2015
- Monarch House is now open in Ontario!
May 1st, 2015
- Reading to children causes brain activity in areas essential...
Medical Daily, April 23rd, 2015
- Can a parent's concerns predict autism?
U Alberta, April 23rd, 2015
- Microsoft reveals pilot project to hire people with autism
CTV News, April 6th, 2015
- Monarch House presented at ONTABA! Click to view poster
December 11th, 2014