Discover Your New Career at CBI
There’s a reason why we’re a team of over 13,000 people. Join our award-winning company and get competitive salaries, full benefits, ongoing training and opportunities to grow. Find your new healthcare career at CBI and let us care for you as well as you care for your clients across Canada.
Get the Best Job Training
Joining our team means investing in your future. Get ongoing hands-on job training and career development opportunities through our clinical workshops, educational events, mentorship programs, wellness activities and online courses. Come to work each day feeling confident that you’re backed by the latest knowledge.
Find a Job That Truly Fits You
Are you a caring person with drive and talent? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of your patients? Find a career that fits your passion and offers you countless opportunities to grow. Work independently, but never feel alone. Help others, while being supported.
• Registration in good standing with your provincial college
• Holds current professional liability insurance coverage
• A strong interest in helping people with musculoskeletal challenges through the provision of massage therapy
• Experience with treating a wide variety of clients with soft tissue challenges
• A team player who values integrated care and collaboration to achieve the best outcomes for their clients
• Prior experience as an RMT is an asset
• Dependable, self motivated, team-oriented, effective communicator, and a strong work ethic
Our clinic is located in Port Alberni which sits beneath Mount Arrowsmith and surrounded by mountains. These beautiful mountains provide great hiking, walking, mountain biking trails, and the opportunity to view wildlife such as deer and black bears. The city is also known for its fishing. Nearby, Sproat Lake is a popular summer destination for local residents and tourists. Besides the offers from nature, the city has two quays, Harbour Quay and Victoria Quay, which include shops, restaurants, and art galleries along the inlet.
CBI Health Group is a privately owned leading Canadian healthcare services and management company dedicated to providing an integrated approach to health management. Voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Culture Award, we provide a dynamic, well-supported work environment where you can really make a difference in the lives of your patients and community!
Interested in this opportunity?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com