Discover Your New Career at CBI
There’s a reason why we’re a team of over 13,000 people. Join our award-winning company and get competitive salaries, full benefits, ongoing training and opportunities to grow. Find your new healthcare career at CBI and let us care for you as well as you care for your clients across Canada.
Get the Best Job Training
Joining our team means investing in your future. Get ongoing hands-on job training and career development opportunities through our clinical workshops, educational events, mentorship programs, wellness activities and online courses. Come to work each day feeling confident that you’re backed by the latest knowledge.
Find a Job That Truly Fits You
Are you a caring person with drive and talent? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of your patients? Find a career that fits your passion and offers you countless opportunities to grow. Work independently, but never feel alone. Help others, while being supported.
What we have to offer:
• We are an established clinic that has been in the community for over 25 years and is well known to doctors, patients, and third party insurers
• A team of 6 mature therapists and 1 senior kinesiologist
• 3100 square foot facility
• 7 private treatment rooms and a larger fully equipped rehab gym
• Mechanical traction and all standard modalities are available
• A full private practice caseload that is ready to go
• Competitive remuneration and in-house training (Greg Bay and our therapists)
• Clinical skills workshops facilitated by experienced senior therapists
• We strongly support ongoing professional development, and as such, employees are provided with funding to take external courses
• We support many local events such as the BC Summer Games
• Employee or private contract options are available
Our clinic is located in the Fraser Valley, only one hour from Vancouver. Our city offers affordable living, year round outdoor adventures, and close proximity to the USA. We are proud to be positioned in a city where housing affordability is notable – current MLS stats indicate that Abbotsford has an average house price of $600K in comparison to $1.2M in Vancouver.
There are many recreational activities to be had – skiing at Manning Park, Baker, Hemlock, Sun Peaks, and the interior mountains, kayaking and fishing on the Chilliwack and Vedder rivers, mountain biking, hiking, and running trails galore around Sumas Mountain and Cultas Lake. These are just some of the amazing outdoor activities in the neck of our woods!
CBI Health Group is a privately owned leading Canadian healthcare services and management company dedicated to providing an integrated approach to health management. Voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Culture Award, we provide a dynamic, well-supported work environment where you can really make a difference in the lives of your patients and community!
Interested in applying?
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to learn more about CBI Health Group.