Discover Your New Career at CBI
There’s a reason why we’re a team of over 13,000 people. Join our award-winning company and get competitive salaries, full benefits, ongoing training and opportunities to grow. Find your new healthcare career at CBI and let us care for you as well as you care for your clients across Canada.
Get the Best Job Training
Joining our team means investing in your future. Get ongoing hands-on job training and career development opportunities through our clinical workshops, educational events, mentorship programs, wellness activities and online courses. Come to work each day feeling confident that you’re backed by the latest knowledge.
Find a Job That Truly Fits You
Are you a caring person with drive and talent? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of your patients? Find a career that fits your passion and offers you countless opportunities to grow. Work independently, but never feel alone. Help others, while being supported.
Nurses feel a sense of enjoyment and happiness from helping other people who truly need it. As a Nurse at CBI- Home Health, you will provide exceptional care to clients in their own homes. This is a casual LPN position, and we are looking for people who can work flexible hours in Port Alberni.
- Provide nursing care to clients
- Create and maintain client documentation
- Recognize any deterioration in clients and report changes
- Provide emotional support to clients
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Liaise with the public; represent We Care throughout the community
- Do nursing visits eg. wound care, injections, assessments, follow-ups etc. (morning and evening visits)
- Current Nursing Registration/License
- Should be available to be on call
- Clear Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Search, within the last 12 months
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable, adequately insured vehicle (due to time and distance between visits, a car is required)
- Experience dealing with elderly clients in the home setting
- Strong communication skills
- Caring and helpful attitude
- Very competitive compensation relative to other home care services
- Benefits provided if employee meets eligibility requirements
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and care providers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
Facebook: facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to email@example.com, stating “LPN” in the subject line. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.