Get a Rewarding Clinical Career
Are you ready to join a team of compassionate professionals who truly care for their patients and each other? Providing exceptional clinical care is at the core of everything we do.
Find a rewarding clinical career that helps others thrive. Feel supported by colleagues who have a passion just like yours. Make a real difference in the lives of your patients.
Join a Team that Cares
Our team is made of the best and the brightest in the industry. We value our employees with the same care and commitment that we show our patients. That means providing you with access to leading-edge training and learning activities, mentorship programs, competitive salaries, development plans, research opportunities, recognition programs and more.
Join our team of over 13,000 professionals and see why we’re one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
Find the Clinical Career You Want
- Physiotherapists: You’ll assess patients’ physical abilities, establish treatment goals with patients, define and implement appropriate care plans and health promotion programs and maintain ongoing communication with referring physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Occupational therapists: You’ll coordinate the return to work process, perform functional screenings of patients addressing all areas of self-care, household activity, caregiving and productivity and work with treatment teams to develop and implement individual care plans for patients.
- Personal support workers: You’ll assist patients with their personal care tasks including hair care, skin care and feeding, assist with the ambulating and mobilization of patients, perform related housekeeping tasks and follow universal precautions and WHMIS protocols.
- Health care aides: You’ll assist patients with daily activities including personal care, meal preparation, feeding, medication administration and light housekeeping, transport patients to appointments, lift and transfer patients and provide companionship.
- Behavioural therapists: You’ll assess patients’ social, cognitive, communication, play and emotional functioning behaviours, work as part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement behaviour plans, monitor patients’ progress and provide feedback and develop transition plans.
“In my job no two days are ever the same – and I like that!” Adam, Occupational Therapist, with CBI for over 3 years
“We all come together to make an amazing team of people who are all committed to our clients, and that’s the greatest thing I’ve ever been a part of.” – Novlette, Care Coordinator, with CBI for many years
“What I find exciting about CBI is I’m always getting information about positions available across the country. It’s exciting to know that if I decide to move, there’s a position in any province from coast to coast.” – Maureen, Client Care Supervisor, with CBI for 1 year