Rewarding career opportunities for nurses in Canada
Are you caring, compassionate and talented nurse? Are you looking for a new career with exciting opportunities for growth? We want to hear from you!
Find a nursing career where you’ll help your patients achieve maximum independence and wellbeing, while working alongside an award-winning network of healthcare professionals. We regularly hire Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Practical Nurses (RPN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Registered Psychiatric Nurses, Foot Care Nurses, Wound Care Nurses and Palliative Care Nurses.
Join our team of over 13,000 clinicians and professionals and enjoy a competitive salary, generous benefits, ongoing training and a strong career path. With endless opportunities for growth, many of our nurses spend their entire career at CBI and some are now in leadership roles.
Why Join CBI?
- Provide compassionate, client-centred care that addresses the needs of each individual including wound care, IV therapy, palliative care, diabetes management, chronic disease management and foot care.
- Choose to work in the comfort of your clients’ homes or at a care facility.
- Apply for a job that fits your lifestyle including casual, part-time, full-time and supervisory nursing positions across Canada.
- Receive a competitive salary and full benefits.
- Get access to training, mentorship, career development and wellness activities.
- Be supported by an experienced, multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Acquire dynamic nursing experience and collaborate with other skilled practitioners.
- Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
What Can You Expect as a Nurse at CBI?
The responsibilities of our nurses are diverse. But most commonly, we’ll rely on you to:
- Develop client-centred care plans in collaboration with your clients, their families and their interdisciplinary teams.
- Use evidence-informed practices when providing care.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Help your clients achieve their optimal level of independence.
Find Your New Career Today!
View Current Opportunities. If you don’t see a job that is right for you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.