Occupational Therapist Careers
As Canada's population ages, the need for qualified occupational therapists is expected to grow steadily . CBI Health Group is already responding to that rising demand with a range of accessible, integrated healthcare services that empower patients to resume the everyday activities they care about. As such, our occupational therapists don't work alone: they're part of an integrated network of leading healthcare professionals, which gives them the opportunity to develop their clinical skill sets and coordinate the best possible care for their patients — whether it’s treatment within a multi-disciplinary rehab program, case management in a community setting or return to work planning .
If you're looking to move your clinical career in the right direction — and you have the talent and drive to make it happen — you can expect CBI Health Group to provide all the mentorship and support you need to succeed. In fact, we offer strong career path development and an innovative set of training and education programs to help our people lead the way in their respective disciplines. In the field of occupational therapy, many of our positions are open to new graduates, so you can count on us to support your career development as you make a difference in people's daily lives. Find out why we were voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures: check out our open occupational therapist positions or send us your résumé as a first step to joining CBI.
Our occupational therapists have dynamic and varied workloads, with responsibilities including:
- Coordinating the return to work process with clients, employers, physicians and sponsors on a timely basis to ensure a smooth return to all areas of function and to establish return to work plans that are tailored to each client’s needs and abilities
- Performing functional screenings, and addressing all areas of self-care, household activity, caregiving and productivity (as applicable) of each patient to determine the need for OT intervention
- Developing relationships with external and internal resources to better promote and deliver CBI services
- Preparing medical, legal and insurance reports in a timely fashion
- Working independently or with a treatment team to deliver the services required for the individual care plan
Interested in joining CBI Health Group but don't see an open position that's right? Send your resume to email@example.com and tell us about you.
OrionHealth Rehabilitation & Assessment Centre/Progressive Rehab - Burnaby
CBI Health Centre - Lloydminster
CBI OT Services - Comox Valley
CBI Health Centre - Cranbrook
CBI Health Centre - Kelowna
CBI OT Services - Nanaimo
CBI Health Centre - Prince George
OrionHealth Physiotherapy Surrey
OrionHealth Rehabilitation & Assessment Centre - Vancouver
CBI Health Centre - Hamilton Upper James
TRAC Group - Sudbury
CBI Health Centre - Kitchener King