Occupational Therapist Jobs
Rewarding career opportunities for occupational therapists in Canada
As Canada’s population ages, the need for occupational therapy (OT) is growing. Are you a caring, compassionate and driven OT? Are you looking for a new career with incredible opportunities for growth? We want to hear from you!
Get an OT career where you’ll make a difference in your patients’ lives, while working with alongside a team of leading healthcare professionals.
Join our team of over 13,000 clinicians and professionals and enjoy a competitive salary, full benefits, ongoing training, mentorship and a strong career path. With endless opportunities for growth, many of our OTs stay with us for their entire career and some are now in leadership roles.
Why Join CBI?
- Provide high-quality care to empower patients to resume the everyday activities they care about most.
- Work independently, but never alone. Be part of our integrated network of professionals.
- Receive a competitive salary and generous benefits.
- Get access to training, mentorship, career development and wellness activities.
- Acquire unique occupational therapy experience and collaborate with other skilled practitioners.
- Be part of a national group of top clinical professionals who provide patient-first healthcare services.
- Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
What Can You Expect as an Occupational Therapist at CBI?
As an OT at CBI, we’ll rely on you to:
- Coordinate the return to work process with clients, employers, physicians and sponsors.
- Establish return to work plans that are tailored to each clients’ needs and abilities.
- Perform functional screenings and address all areas of self-care, household activity, caregiving and productivity to determine the need for OT interventions.
- Develop relationships with external and internal professionals to better promote and deliver CBI services.
- Prepare medical, legal and insurance reports.
- Work independently or with a treatment team to deliver services for individual care plans.
Find Your New Career Today!
View Current Opportunities. If you don’t see a job that is right for you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.