Personal Support Worker (PSW) & Health Care Aide (HCA) Jobs
Rewarding career opportunities for PSWs/HCAs in Canada
Are you positive, friendly and caring personal support worker (PSW), health care aide (HCA) or healthcare support worker? Are you looking for a career with exciting opportunities for growth? We want to hear from you!
Find a PSW/HCA career where you’ll make a real difference in the daily lives of your patients, while being supported by an award-winning network of healthcare professionals.
Join our team of over 13,000 caregivers and professionals and enjoy a competitive salary, full benefits, ongoing training and endless opportunities for career growth. Be supported 24/7 by our incredible network so you can work independently but never feel alone.
Why Join CBI?
- Help your clients enjoy a better quality of life by providing one-on-one healthcare assistance and companionship in their familiar surroundings.
- Receive a competitive salary and full benefits.
- Get access to training, career development and wellness activities.
- Acquire unique experience and collaborate with other skilled practitioners.
- Be part of a national group of top clinical professionals who provide integrated, accessible, patient-first healthcare services.
- Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
What Can You Expect as a PSW/HCA at CBI?
As a personal support worker or health care aide at CBI, we’ll rely on you to:
- Assist clients with the personal care tasks of daily living including skin care, hair care, mouth care, bathing, toileting, basic wound care, feeding and assistance with medication reminders and oxygen use.
- Provide basic housekeeping tasks and companionship to help your clients enjoy a better quality of life.
- Assist with ambulation and mobilization of your patients.
- Keep yourself and your clients safe by following standard protocols.
- Observe, document and report any changes in your patients’ conditions.
Find Your New Career Today!
Browse our latest PSW & HCA vacancies. If you don’t see a job that is right for you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Openings for Personal Support Workers & Health Care Aides:
Health Care Aide – Port Hardy
CBI Health Group is the largest network of integrated community health services in Canada. We offer rehabilitation, home health, neurodevelopment and workplace health services across the country.
As a casual Health Care Aide within our CBI Home Health team, you will call upon your nurturing and assisting skills to provide overall care to clients. In this position you will assist clients with personal care, lifts and transfers, toileting, bathing, and feeding. You will also provide light housekeeping support, prepare meals, accompany clients to appointments, and be a companion.
As a Health Care Aide, you will:
To take on the role of a Health Care Aide, you must:
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
Facebook: facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
To apply for this position, submit your resume to Carmen at email@example.com stating “Health Care Aide - Port Hardy” in the subject line. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.