Welcome Home to CBI
We’re proud to be the largest provider of community healthcare services in Canada. With a team of over 13,000 talented clinicians, caregivers and professionals across Canada, we’re changing lives together.
Join our diverse team and discover more than just a job. With endless opportunities to grow, many of our employees choose to stay with us for their entire career.
What’s it like at CBI?
While you’re caring for your clients, we’re caring for you.
We value our employees deeply and show it by offering competitive salaries, incredible opportunities for growth, recognition programs and strong day-to-day support.
Finding a career at CBI means joining an award-winning, integrated network. It means delivering the highest standard of medical care. It means feeling supported 24/7 by the right tools and training, and collaborating with other talented professionals across our network.
No matter what your career goals, there will always be the opportunities for you at CBI.
Why Join CBI?
- Get a competitive salary and generous benefits.
- Keep your skills sharp with ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- Get access to exciting mentorship programs.
- Have your hard work and compassion noticed through our recognition programs.
- Feel reassured knowing you are backed by 24/7 support
- Get a job that fits your lifestyle including casual, part-time and full-time opportunities.
- Work in a variety of care settings and practice environments.
- Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
Care to join us?
“The level of care and attention and excellence towards their patient interactions and their treatment model was something that really drew me to CBI as an employer.” – Megan, Physiotherapist, with CBI for over 4 years
“At CBI, you will have no shortage of opportunities.” – Adam, Occupational Therapist, with CBI for more than 3 years
“What I find special about CBI is the willingness to go above and beyond client expectations and provide evidence-based services.” – Rebecca, Occupational Therapist, with CBI for 2 years