Health at Home
CBI Home Health, part of CBI Health Group, provides a wide range of healthcare and support services in a variety of settings. We recognize that our patients sometimes prefer to receive services in their home and that home care services help them remain independent. We work with patients of all ages and abilities in their homes, assisted-living facilities, long-term care facilities, clinics, hospitals and other settings to provide the timely, comprehensive care they deserve. Our multidisciplinary care team includes nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, dieticians, social workers, health care aides, personal support workers and more, so you can feel good knowing we can connect you to the care you need, when and where you need it — without delay.
From nursing, physiotherapy and behaviour therapy to nutrition and homemaking help, we have the at-home solutions you and your loved ones are looking for. Our goal is to help our patients achieve maximum function and independence, so they can enjoy an improved quality of life. Whether you need day-to-day assistance with bathing, dressing and meal preparation or dedicated palliative care is required, we’re ready to customize our support to meet your unique needs and goals. We also offer live-in care, which is especially beneficial for family caregivers who are looking for some respite or a short-term break.
Our Health at Home services include:
- Personal care, including assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting and feeding.
- Lifestyle support, including meal preparation, light housekeeping, companionship care and medical appointment accompaniment.
- Nursing services (delivered by Registered Nurses or Registered Practical Nurses), including wound care, foot care, IV therapies, diabetes management and continence management.
- Rehabilitation, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, pre/post surgical rehabilitation and post-concussion care.
- And more - get in touch with us today to find out how we can meet your individual needs.