Rewarding career opportunities for
Occupational Therapists in Canada.
As Canada’s population ages, and the Occupational Therapy (OT) profession advances, the need for OT is growing. Are you a caring, compassionate and driven OT? Are you looking for a new career with incredible opportunities for growth? We want to hear from you!
Build an OT career where you’ll make a difference in your clients’ lives, while working alongside a team of leading healthcare professionals.
Join our team of over 13,000 clinicians and professionals and enjoy a competitive salary, full benefits, ongoing training, mentorship, and a strong career path. With endless opportunities for growth, many of our OTs stay with us for their entire career, with numerous OTs who started with us as new grads now in leadership roles.
Why Join CBI?
Make a Difference
Provide high-quality care to empower clients to resume the everyday activities they care about most.
Receive a competitive salary and generous benefits.
Access to Resources
Get access to training, mentorship, career development and wellness activities.
Work independently, but never alone. Be part of our integrated network of professionals.
Top Clinical Professionals
Be part of a national group of top clinical professionals who provide client-centered healthcare services.
Best Managed Company
Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
What Can You Expect as an Occupational Therapist at CBI?
As an OT at CBI, we’ll rely on you to:
- Perform functional screens and address all areas of self-care, household activity, caregiving and productivity to determine the need for OT interventions.
- Develop relationships with external and internal professionals to better promote and deliver CBI services.
- Apply evidence based interventions in the areas of mental health, MSK, and neurological rehabilitation.
- Work independently or with a treatment team to deliver services for individual care plans.
- Coordinate the return to work process with clients, employers, physicians and sponsors.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team, provide case management to ensure evidence informed care for complex cases.