At CBI Health Group, we understand how to deliver healthcare services that are right for the claimant and the insurer. Our quality care — delivered by our multidisciplinary network of healthcare professionals — is designed to ensure better outcomes for both individuals and insurers. We understand the importance of clear communication, especially in complex cases, so we work hard to provide comprehensive end-to-end case management that is both transparent and timely. The result? Effective rehabilitation plans that meet patient needs and deliver durable, cost-efficient, outcome-oriented results for insurance companies across Canada.
We're set apart by our:
- National network of clinics – our knowledgeable intake coordinators can access schedules at more than 170 locations across Canada
- Ability to schedule a first assessment within 24 to 48 hours; significantly reducing claimant drop-off rate
- Ongoing focus on patient education — empowering people to better understand their condition and recovery
- Range of insurer-oriented services such as: physiotherapy, occupational therapy cognitive rehabilitation, complex case management and hospital discharges
- Clinical expertise - our staff maintain first-hand familiarity with changes in legislation for auto casualty claims and we have extensive experience with complex medical cases.
- Membership with Preferred Provider Networks for multiple insurance companies across Canada
Contact us today to find out how CBI Health Group can minimize processing delays, ensure the right care at the right time and help your insurance company keep healthcare costs under control.
National Central Intake: 1.800.897.9640
Hours: 8 AM – 6 PM, ET, M-F
In over 170 locations nationally, we deliver the right care at the right time to ensure your claimant’s get back to work and life, while keeping healthcare costs under control.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Pain Management Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Speech Language Therapy
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Assisted Devices
- Hospital Discharges
- Complex Case Management