Rewarding career opportunities for
physiotherapists in Canada.
Are you a talented, caring and compassionate physiotherapist? Are you looking for a new career with incredible opportunities for growth? We want to hear from you!
Find a physiotherapy career where you’ll make a real difference in the daily lives of your patients, while being supported by an award-winning network of healthcare professionals.
Join our team of over 13,000 clinicians and professionals and enjoy a competitive salary, full benefits, ongoing training and a strong career path. With endless opportunities for growth, many of our physiotherapists spend their entire career at CBI. In fact, some physiotherapists who started with us as new graduates are now in senior leadership roles.
Why Join CBI?
Make a Difference
Provide individualized physiotherapy programs that lead to better health outcomes for patients by empowering them to regain their maximum physical and functional abilities.
Receive a competitive salary with variable pay options, as well as a generous benefits package..
Access to Resources
Get access to training, career development, mentorship and wellness activities.
Walk straight into an existing caseload with a healthy referral base, while acquiring dynamic physiotherapy experience in a variety of care settings.
Top Clinical Professionals
Be part of a national group of top clinical professionals who provide integrated, accessible, patient-first healthcare services.
Best Managed Company
Work for one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
What Can You Expect as a Physiotherapist at CBI?
As a physiotherapist at CBI, we’ll rely on you to:
- Assess patients’ physical abilities through evaluative procedures such as functional ability tests.
- Establish treatment goals with patients based on physical diagnoses..
- Make care plans for patients with complex needs.
- Communicate with referring physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding patients' needs.
- Implement physiotherapy programs including therapeutic exercises.
- Develop and implement health promotion programs for patients, staff and the community.