Recovering from an injury or returning to work with a disability can be challenging, but CBI Health Group's disability management experts understand how to make the transition a success. We work with employees, employers and insurance providers to develop practical work entry or return to work strategies that are customized to suit individual needs. It's a detailed, consultative process during which our multidisciplinary team — consisting of occupational therapists, psychologists, ergonomic specialists and more — lay the groundwork for a successful outcome for all parties involved. We understand how to facilitate timely, cost-effective resolutions and remove the barriers that prevent people starting or returning to work.
Whether it's a Functional Abilities Evaluation (FAE), an in-depth work site evaluation or a comprehensive return to work program, many of our disability management services are covered by healthcare, compensation and insurance plans. We ensure a better healthcare outcome and a smooth, cost-effective process from beginning to end. Disabilities, illnesses and injuries don't have to be a barrier to work; contact us today to learn more.
Working with stakeholders, we:
- Form an interdisciplinary team from community resources and from within the operation
- Provide education and training for this team
- Complete an in-depth review of current injury records, costs and trends
- Complete job analyses and risk identification if necessary
- Provide a workplace infrastructure that provides and maintains strong lines of communication with the healthcare team (physicians, community therapists and more)
- Design and develop specific physical training programs for injury prevention and management
- Design and develop a transitional work program
- Perform audits to assess program effectiveness