Ensuring the healthy development of a child is an important responsibility for parents, educators and caregivers. However, knowing how to identify developmental delays and disorders and assemble the right healthcare professionals can be daunting. The healthcare professionals at CBI Health Group identify, assess and treat a wide variety of developmental delays and disorders. Our range of developmentally focused health services is tailored to suit individual needs, whether it's speech language therapy, disability management or a program to overcome behavioural challenges. Because our network of leading clinicians covers a wide range of disciplines, we're able to provide integrated care for our patients, helping families worry less about the burden of coordinating separate treatment plans.
Our healthy development expertise is not limited to children: we also know how to help people of all ages better understand their conditions and develop the tools to manage behaviour, communication, learning and motor skills challenges. This focus on patient education — and our belief that having an active role in one's treatment is the key to a better outcome — sets us apart. Find out how our behaviour therapists, pediatricians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other specialists can coordinate the integrated, personalized care needed to ensure healthy development in children, young adults and people of all ages living with developmental challenges.
What does healthy development at CBI Health Group entail?
- Tailored treatment services for individuals with developmental disabilities including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), autism spectrum disorders, social communication disorders and learning disabilities
- Programs that are developed using best practice guidelines, integrating research-based evidence and information gathered from in-depth, one-on-one evaluations
- No waitlist for any of our services, which ensures easier access to critical intervention as soon as possible and results in better health outcomes
- Seamless treatment across disciplines — including behavioural therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology — and across age groups, which keeps the focus on integrated patient care rather than costly reassessments and treatment overlaps
- Recreational activities to help kids of all ages enjoy one another's company, build friendships and put their treatment programs into perspective