If your range of movement has been compromised due to injury or illness, CBI Health Group can help. Our certified and experienced kinesiologists understand how to help patients through a range of disorders — anatomical, physiological, biomechanical and motor skill-related — in order to maintain, rehabilitate and enhance movement to the greatest possible extent. If you've been hurt in a workplace or vehicular accident, for example, a personalized kinesiology program at CBI Health Group can help you achieve a better health outcome.
We're set apart by our holistic approach to patient care, so you can expect our multidisciplinary team of kinesiologists, physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists to collaborate and combine their in-depth knowledge of how the body works. This leads to outstanding clinical results and an open, patient-focused experience. You can also rest easy knowing that many of our kinesiology programs — whether they're focused on work, recreation, sport or everyday tasks — can be covered by extended healthcare plans, workers' compensation plans, motor vehicle and other insurance plans. Get in touch now to find out more.
What can kinesiology do for you?
- Promote your overall health: We will work with you to enhance your physical and mental condition, fitness level and overall well-being.
- Help you work through specific ailments: Our experts will evaluate your particular condition before helping you regain your maximum possible physical and mental strength through clinical rehabilitation.
- Improve ergonomics: We can visit your home or work environment to evaluate your workstation setup and make recommendations and changes if necessary.
- Ensure health and safety: Working with you and your group, we can make practical recommendations for a safe and productive working environment.
- Help you manage a disability: We will create a customized plan that empowers you to return to your normal life function.