Our specialized community homes provide a wide range of outcome focused supports for children, adolescents and adults with special needs. Located in residential neighborhoods throughout Canada, our homes offer 24/7 services, are equipped to cater to clients’ individual medical and/or behavioural needs, provide opportunities for individual growth, as well as provide respite for families and crisis stabilization.
In addition to our specialized community homes, we also provide outcome focused supports in the community (e.g., private homes, assisted living, and hospitals).
Why Choose CBI Health Group?
At CBI Health Group, we’re uniquely positioned to meet the changing needs of our clients. We are the only national service provider that can offer full continuum of care that is coordinated and continuous from beginning to end.
Our specialized community homes are administered by experienced clinicians who make person-centred collaborative care planning and community integration goals and objectives a priority. Our goals are to help individuals achieve their optimal level of independence and self-reliance. Through community inclusion, reducing barriers and promoting positive relationships, residents’ overall quality of life is improved.
Operating community care homes since 2001 has given us solid experience and we have
continued to evolve our residential programs to meet the needs of our clients and their sponsors and build an extensive network of resources. We are focused on improving access to these supports by building new homes that meet increasing needs in communities across the country.
We support individuals with a wide range of needs, including:
- Developmental and/or physical disabilities
- Acquired brain injury
- Medical fragility
- Behavioural challenges
- Multiple diagnoses including cognitive deficits and mental health challenges
- Complex care needs
Residential Care at a glance
- Integrated care with a behavioral plan and evidence-based solutions
- Inclusion in the community through the development and maintenance of personal support networks
- Access to community amenities like transportation, shopping and leisure activities to foster community integration
- Support that helps residents or individuals attain their optimum level of independence and self-reliance by developing life skills and activities of daily living
- Support that helps residents or individuals identify and use their personal strengths, skills and abilities towards the achievement of their goals