If your child has trouble communicating and you're considering your options for speech-language therapy, CBI Health Group can help. Our registered Speech-Language Pathologists understand how to assess, diagnose and treat all kinds of speech, communication and swallowing disorders. That includes everything from speech impediments to apraxia of speech (loss of speech-making abilities), feeding difficulties and child language acquisition. In fact, we're proud to spend quality time with our patients in order to fully address the specific area in need of restoration or compensation — and we can also provide the assistance you need to obtain specialized speech devices under the Assistive Devices Program (ADP).
Our multidisciplinary team of compassionate healthcare professionals will collaborate with one another — and keep you educated about your treatment — in order to ensure an individualized program and a better health outcome. In addition, our speech language therapy programs can be covered by extended healthcare plans, workers' compensation plans and insurance plans. Contact us today to find out how our skilled clinicians and integrated approach can help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
CBI Health Group's Speech-Language Pathologists can help with:
- Language (comprehension, expression, pragmatics)
- Speech sound production (apraxia of speech, articulation)
- Voice (hypernasality, pitch, volume, resonance)
- Stuttering and other fluency disorders
- Feeding and swallowing disorders in adults, children and infants
- Cognition (reasoning, problem-solving, memory, sequencing)