What is Vocational Rehabilitation?
Vocational Rehabilitation can help individuals who have an injury, occupational disease, or other health condition, prepare for and transition back to the job they were doing, or to other, suitable work — either with an existing employer or with a new employer.
Vocational Rehabilitation focuses on promoting an understanding that work is healthy. It facilitates an individual’s responsibility and self-management in the return to work (RTW) process, maximizing earnings and sustainable employability and supports claim closure.
Providing proactive, cost-effective vocational solutions across Canada to assist individuals in successfully attaining rehabilitation and career goals.
Vocational Rehabilitation – Assessment and Services
Disability Case Management Assessment
Transferable Skills Analysis (TSA)
Labour Market Survey (LMS)
Vocational Assessment (can include one or more of the following)
- The General Aptitude Test Battery (GAT-B)
- Wide Range Achievement Test (WRAT-V)
- Test of Non-Verbal Intelligence 4th Edition (TONI-4)
- NEO 4Personality Inventory
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI); STRONG Interest Inventory
- Career Transition Assessment
- Absence Management
- Claims Adjudication
- Disability/Rehabilitation Case Management/Return to work services
- Career Transition Service
- Vocational Planning
- Job Search Services
- Volunteer Work Placements
- Functional Reactivation Program
- Progressing Goal Attainment Program (PGAP)
Contact us today to ﬁnd out how CBI Health Group can help you and your clients. 1.888.654.8727 or firstname.lastname@example.org