CBI Home Health – Here to Support You
A message from CEO Jon Hantho to the Home Health Team
Chris Wilson Appointed New Chair of Home Care Ontario
I am so pleased to share with you that Chris Wilson, our Vice President of Home Health Ontario and Atlantic, is now also the new chair of Home Care Ontario.
Home Care Ontario is an organization made up of home care providers from all across the province, including CBI Health. Home Care Ontario represents the home care sector in discussions with the government. Their goal is to help improve, build and grow the home care industry while strengthening the support that is given to home care providers, including all of you.
Chris will continue in her current position while using this role to do important work to help strengthen the home care sector in Ontario. I am so proud of Chris, this is well earned. She brings all the right qualities to this role at a time of immense change to the health care system and when strong leadership is needed most.
Please join me in congratulating Chris on this exciting new role!
Stay safe and be well,
President & CEO
- This week’s email update from the CEO
- Government of Canada: COVID-19 Response
- World Health Organization: Myth Busters
- World Health Organization: Q & A
- World Health Organization: Proper Handwashing
- CBI Health: How to Put On and Take Off PPE
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
- Canadian Home Care Association: COVID-19 Resources
- Proper PPE Donning, Doffing and Storage (Video)
Mental Health Tips
CBI Health: Employee Assistance Program: Support for all CBI Health staff who are having difficulty with anxiety, or are being affected by COVID-19 directly. Services include telephone and video support counselling. To access the program, visit www.aspiria.ca or call toll free 1.877.234.5327. Please contact your supervisor or HR representative for your user name and password.